Server Not Reachable.
This may be due to your internet connection or the nubtrek server is offline.
Thought-Process to Discover Knowledge
Welcome to the only place where the trigonometric values on unit circle is properly connected to the trigonometric ratios of right-triangles.
• The trigonometric ratios of right-triangles are defined as -- "The right-triangles having a given angle are similar. The ratio of sides for those right-triangles is a known constant".
• The trigonometric values on unit-circle are defined as -- "The representative similar triangle is taken in unit-circle with hypotenuse `1`. The trigonometric ratios become into the horizontal and vertical projections.".
The thought-process in the above is revolutionary and aweinspiring.
The trigonometric values for all quadrants and for compound angles are also covered.
(click for the list of lessons in this topic)
Trigonometric Values for all angles in unit circle form
The revolutionary and aweinspiring explanation of trigonometric values on unit circle is provided.
• The right triangles with a given angle are similar. The ratio of sides of these similar triangles are defined as trigonometric ratios.
• One such similar triangle is the right-triangle in unit circle. This can be representative of all the similar triangles.
• Being in the unit circle the hypotenuse is `1` and the coordinate point `(x,y)` defines the trigonometric ratios.
In this, computing trigonometric values for an angle in any quadrant is explained.