Server Not Reachable.
This may be due to your internet connection or the nubtrek server is offline.
Thought-Process to Discover Knowledge
Welcome to the only place where the essence of "limit of a function" is explained.
• `0/0` is called as indeterminate value -- meaning a function evaluating to `0/0` can take any value, it could be `0`, or `1`, or `7`, or `oo`, or undefined.
• other forms of indeterminate values are: `oo/oo`, `oo-oo`, `0^0`, `0xx oo`, or `oo^0`
Rigorous arithmetic calculations may result in `0/0`, but the expression may take some other value. The objective of limits is to find that value. The details explained are revolutionary and provided nowhere else.
Once that is explained, the topics in limits are covered.
(click for the list of lessons in this topic)
Algebra of Limits
In this page, Algebra of limits is detailed in a coherent and simple form -- the following are covered.
• understanding algebra of limits,
• Limit distributes over Addition and Subtraction when the value is not `oo-oo`.,
• Limit distributes over multiplication, when the value is not `oo xx 0`,
• Limit distributes over division when the value is not `0 -: 0` or `oo -:oo`,
• Limit distributes over exponent, when the value is not `oo^0` or `0^0`
• Limit with a variable can be substituted when value is not any of the forms of `0/0`