Server Not Reachable.
This may be due to your internet connection or the nubtrek server is offline.
Thought-Process to Discover Knowledge
Welcome to the only place where the essence of "limit of a function" is explained.
• `0/0` is called as indeterminate value -- meaning a function evaluating to `0/0` can take any value, it could be `0`, or `1`, or `7`, or `oo`, or undefined.
• other forms of indeterminate values are: `oo/oo`, `oo-oo`, `0^0`, `0xx oo`, or `oo^0`
Rigorous arithmetic calculations may result in `0/0`, but the expression may take some other value. The objective of limits is to find that value. The details explained are revolutionary and provided nowhere else.
Once that is explained, the topics in limits are covered.
(click for the list of lessons in this topic)
Examining a function at an input value is made simple and clear. Based on the information, how to determine if the function is defined, continuous, or not defined. The following are covered.
• examining a function at an input value
• limit of a continuous function
• limit of a piecewise function
• limit of functions with abrupt change
• limit of functions that are not defined