Server Not Reachable.
This may be due to your internet connection or the nubtrek server is offline.
Thought-Process to Discover Knowledge
Welcome to the only place where practical geometry is explained in an ingenious and simplified form.
The geometrical instruments are introduced as four fundamental elements of practical geometry
• collinear points (straight-line using a ruler)
• equidistant points (arch using a compass)
• equiangular points (angle using a protractor)
• parallel points (parallel using set-squares)
Based on the four fundamental elements, the topics in practical geometry are explained.
(click for the list of lessons in this topic)
Construction of Triangles (Fundamental Shape of Polygons)
This provides a simple thought process to construction of triangles using given 3 parameters.
This also analyses why the following do not work
• angle-angle-angle (only 2 parameters)
• side-side-angle (two possible triangles)
• side-side-altitude (two possible triangles)