Server Not Reachable.
This may be due to your internet connection or the nubtrek server is offline.
Thought-Process to Discover Knowledge
Integers take a new name "directed-whole-numbers". That is, received an amount of 3 and given an amount of 3 are two different numbers with +3 (aligned to the chosen direction) and -3 (opposed to the direction). Learn in this
• What are directed numbers?
• How to handle direction in numbers?
• Sign and Absolute values of directed numbers
• First Principles of Comparison, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division : directed numbers.
• Procedural Simplification by sign and place value
• Numerical Expressions with Directed Numbers - Precedence order and Sequence
(click for the list of lessons in this topic)
Integer Multiplication & Division
Do you want to understand how the negative numbers are handled in multiplication and division?
In this lesson, learn the following for directed-whole-numbers.
• directed numbers multiplication in first principles -- repeatedly combining a quantity and measuring the combined and
• directed numbers division in first principles -- splitting a quantity into a number of parts and measuring one part
• simplified procedure : Sign Property of Multiplication
• simplified procedure : Sign Property of Division