Surface Area : Cube, Cuboid, Cylinder
In the topic "mensuration", the foundation focuses on learning
• what is measurement standard?
• Absolute and Derived Standards
• Measurement by superimposition
• Measurement by calculation
• Measurement by equivalence (infinitesimal and Cavalieri's principle in 2D and 3D. )
In this page, Finding surface area of simple figures (cube, cuboid, and cylinder) are revised without much discussion.
This topic is not released for all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for access.