Server Not Reachable.
This may be due to your internet connection or the nubtrek server is offline.
Thought-Process to Discover Knowledge
Welcome to the only place where the essence of trigonometry is explained.
• a right-triangle is specified by 2 independent parameters.
• That means, if an angle and the length of a side is given, then one should be able to calculate the length of the other two sides.
• What property one can use to calculate the above? For a given angle, the ratio of sides is a constant.
Thus, the ratio of sides comes into existence as `sin`, `cos`, `tan` etc. The thought-process is revolutionary and aweinspiring.
Beyond the definitions of trigonometric ratios, the following are covered.
• trigonometric ratios for standard angles
• trigonometric identities based on Pythagoras Theorem
(click for the list of lessons in this topic)
Trigonometric Identities and Complementary Angles
In this topic, some basic patterns and relations are explained in very simple thought process. The Pythagorean trigonometric identities and trigonometric values for complementary angles are explained.