Server Not Reachable.
This may be due to your internet connection or the nubtrek server is offline.
Thought-Process to Discover Knowledge
Open your mind to something exciting -- relearn what you know already, the "whole numbers", in a refreshing new form.
• regrouping or carry over
• de-grouping or borrowing
• First principles of comparison, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Procedural Simplifications by place-value
• numerical expressions and precedence order
(click for the list of lessons in this topic)
Whole numbers addition and subtraction
Do you understand what is regrouping or carry over and what is de-grouping or borrow? Do you want to have a refreshing new perspective of addition and subtraction of whole numbers?
Addition is combining two numbers.
Subtraction is taking away part of a number.
Learn here how these translate into simplified procedures for large numbers
(1) addition by place-value with regrouping and
(2) subtraction by place-value with de-grouping.